- infrared modules are the ideal solution for the application of infrared heat technology
- They save the user design costs and time and are substantially less expensive than the complete infrared systems
- They are complete and ready for the operation.
- This provides advantages for both the, user while installing in to the existing systems and for the planing / project engineers.
- Infrared modules can be individually regulated, controlled and ventilated.
- Because of its modular construction it is possible to make the heating panels of practically any size with heaters length up to 40
- PET preform heating in stretch blow molding machines
- Printing ink drying in offset machines
- Paper coating drying
- Pre – heating prior to embossing
- Screen printing curing on T – shirts
- Textiles and many more
Short Wave Infrared Heating Modules
Infrared modules are the ideal solution in the application of infrared heat technology. they save the user design costs and time, but are substantially less expensive than complete infrared systems.
Standard Range of Narrow SW IR Modules
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||Heater Specification|
|Module Code||Length||Width||Depth||Heater Used||Heated Length||Watts||Volt|
|IRN 500||310||80||55||SW 500||127||500||240|
|IRN 1000||460||80||55||SW 1000||254||1000||240|
|IRN 1600 S||610||80||55||SW 1600 S||406||1600||240|
|IRN 1600 D||610||80||55||SW 1600 D||406||1600||415|
|IRN 2000 S||725||80||55||SW 2000 S||508||2000||240|
|IRN 2000 D||725||80||55||SW 2000 D||508||2000||415|
|IRN 2500 D||825||80||55||SW 2500 D||635||2500||415|
|IRN 3000 D||975||80||55||SW 3000 D||765||3000||415|
Wider Modules IRW type is available in above specification with same lengths x 145 mm (width) x 80 mm (depth).